Warsaw Breakfast Optimist, March 17, 2021
Presiding – Mitch Goon
Invocation – Bob Jackson
Attendance – 78 via zoom and in person
Greeter – Rick Swaim
Students of the Week – Edgewood Middle School – Jason Culver (Next Week – Lakeland Christian Academy)
- Elections – Pam Galloway
- Oratorical Contests – March 28 1-4pm – Jeff Owens
- Community Quiz Bowl postponed until 9/14 – George Brennan heading up our 2 teams. Contact George to participate.
- Spring Break Skate – Trace Hansen
- Golden Glo Fundraiser – May 1st– Charlie Wagner Presale tix $8/half $4/pit-potatoes
- Cruise In Car Show – May 16th – Brent Mock
- Triathlon Registration is open – June 26 th
- Dues – 1stquarter is due mail to PO Box 344, Warsaw, IN 46581 or see Austin Donovan
- Exploratory Committee to look into building/remodeling our own meeting/club facility Co-Chairs Jim Smith & Chris Plack – contact them to be a part of the committee
- Veterans – email your Service photo and a current photo to Alan Lucht for our Memorial Day program (firstname.lastname@example.org call 574-527-1060 for questions
Check Presentation – Jr Achievement – $300
Birthdays – Charlie Wagner March,16; Randy Polston March,16; Brad Voelz March 19.
50/50 – $38 to Dave Turner
Program – The State of the City of Warsaw – Mayor Joe Thallemer. Our very own Dr. Thallemer updated us on the progress in the City of Warsaw.
Next Week’s Program – Chamber Rising Star Award Winner – Winona IT – Michael Pahl
Positive Message – “What do you do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.” ~ Coach Dean Smith