Warsaw Breakfast Optimist, August 4, 2021
Presiding – Mitch Goon
Attendance – 78
Invocation – John Teevan
Greeter – Patrick Olson
Guests – Mary Ann Chubb, Brooke Hamstra; Eden Farwell
- Golf Outing September 14th – Stonehenge Golf Club – Todd Davis
- Fall Displays – Sign-up sheet coming for fall display committees. Reserve the weekends of Sept 18-19 & Sept 25-26 for fall display deliveries…ALL HANDS ON DECK! Displays in place by October 2nd!
- Board meeting Monday evening, August 9th, Kosciusko Chamber office 5:30pm
Veterans – email your Service photo and a current photo to Alan Lucht for our Veteran’s Day program (email@example.com or call 574-527-1060 for questions)
Birthdays – Jill Boggs Aug 1; Jason Matthews Aug 7; John Elliott Aug 7
Membership – 3rd Reading Tom Ray (David Haines/Joel Wihebrink, sponsor)
50/50 – $48.50 to Shannon Jenks
Sergeant’s At Arms – Bob Jackson, Jennifer Lucht and Chris Plack
Program – The Echoes of the Past – Thames Goon & Adam Heckaman
Our main goal as an organization is to care for the youth interested in a future in agriculture. We believe that the best way to succeed in the future is to be educated in the past. By having an understanding of how farming was done in the past, it can help future generations improve upon what the countless generations have put into place to feed the growing worlds population.
The Echoes of the Past takes great pride in how we care about our youth. We actively raise funds throughout the year to support them through our Local 4-H clubs and FFA Chapters.
- Aug 11 – WCHS Sports
- Aug 18 – Stone’s Trace Rendezvous – Jennifer/Alan Lucht
- Aug 25 – Ramsomware Attacks – Mark Marley
- Sept 1 – Road to the NFL Fish Bowl – NFL Line Judge Brian Bolinger
Positive Message – “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” Muhammad Ali – Gold medal – Olympic boxer