Warsaw Breakfast Optimist, August 11, 2021
Presiding – Mitch Goon
Attendance – 80
Invocation – Layne Sumner
Greeter – Chris Plack
- Golf Outing September 14th – Stonehenge Golf Club – Todd Davis
- Fall Displays – Sign-up sheet coming for fall display committees. Reserve the weekends of 9/18-19 & 9/25-26 for fall display deliveries…ALL HANDS ON DECK! Displays in place by October 2nd! Next event – Harvest/bundle corn stocks need 6-8 volunteers 1st part of September
- Veterans – email your Service photo and a current photo to Alan Lucht for our Veteran’s Day program (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-527-1060 for questions)
Birthdays – Anne Cuahuizo August 8; Steve Hollar August 11; Jim Reeve August 12; Joe Thallemer August 14; Eric Lane August 14
Membership – David Taylor was inducted.
50/50 – $41.00 to Jim Smith
Sergeant’s At Arms – Chris Plack, Bob Jackson, and Jennifer Lucht harssed members with bogus fines.
Program – WCHS Athletics – Matt Binkerd. Matt shared the WCS Mission Statement as it applies to athletics. To inspire and equip athletes to continually acquire and apply knowledge and skill while pursuing their dreams and enriching the lives of others. To recognize and honor those WCS athletes, coaches, teams, and supporters who excelled in their respective sports, coaching profession, or supporting roles.
- August 18 – Stone’s Trace Rendezvous – Jennifer/Alan Lucht
- August 25 – Ramsomware Attacks – Mark Marley
- September 1 – Road to the NFL Fish Bowl – NFL Line Judge Brian Bolinger
- September 8 – Kosciusko County 4-H – Andrew Ferrel
Positive Message – “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” Joyce Meyer