Warsaw Breakfast Optimist, April 7, 2021
Presiding – Mitch Goon
Attendance – 57 via Zoom and in person
Invocation – Mickey Smethers
Greeter – Tom Tearney
Guests – Betsy Voss, Logan Anderson.
- Elections – Pam Galloway
- Oratorical Contests –
- Jeff Owens – Winners giving their speeches next week
- Special Thank You – Kosciusko Chamber of Commerce as an additional awards sponsor
- Golden Glo Fundraiser – May 1st – Charlie Wagner Presale tix $8/half $4/pit-tatoes 4 weekends away!
- City of Lakes Car Show – May16th – Brent Mock – 6 weekends away!
- Golf Committee – Todd Davis
- Pay 1st & 2nd quarter dues – mail to: PO Box 344, Warsaw, IN 46581 or see Austin Donovan
- Veterans – email your Service photo and a current photo to Alan Lucht for our Memorial Day program (email@example.com or call 574-527-1060 for questions)
Birthdays – Bob Lyions April 5 , Sarah Masterson April 5, Mark Marley April 6
Membership – 2nd Reading Lester Pierce, Rick Swaim, Sponsor; 2nd Reading, Molly Fishel, Steve Hollar, Sponsor
50/50 – $30.00 to Jim Reeves
Program – Network Partners – Tim Early, Network Partners, an Inc. 5000 company, is a top provider of life sciences professionals, equipping leaders for success by complementing their teams. Serving some of the largest medical device companies in the world, Network Partners’ professionals provide immediate, valuable contributions in Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Packaging Engineering, Cold Chain, Labeling and Project Management.
“There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.”
Sergeants at Arms –
Peep Race in full swing!
Next Week’s Program – WCHS Speech Team / Oratorical Contest Winners
Positive Message – “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” ~ Coach John Wooden