Warsaw Breakfast Optimist Club
City of Lakes Car Show
Downtown Warsaw, May 21st, 2023
|12-3:00 p.m.||Registration Begins for cars, trucks, and motorcycles.|
|3:00 p.m.||Judging (Must be Registered by 3:00 pm)|
|3:00 p.m.||Lakes Area Band Concert|
|4:30 p.m.||Awards Ceremony|
Rain or shine
Fee is $12.00 for entrants, free to spectators.
- Lakes Area Community Band to perform a concert on the courthouse lawn at 3:00 p.m.
- Awards presented at 4:30 p.m.
- Awards in Several Classes
- Escorted cruise to historic Winona Lake immediately after the awards ceremony.
- 50/50 Raffle
- Food & Entertainment
- All proceeds benefit the youth of Kosciusko County for over 100 youth activities and programs.
WARSAW — Warsaw Breakfast Optimist Club will host its annual City of Lakes Car Show from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 21, at the courthouse square in downtown Warsaw.
Registration is from noon to 3 p.m. There is a $12 entry fee with all proceeds benefiting local youth programs in Kosciusko County.
The City of Lakes Car Show will include cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Judging will begin at 3 p.m. while the Lake Area Band performs.
Awards will be around 4:30 p.m.
Buffalo Street from Market Street to Main Street and Center Street from Lake to Indiana streets, will be closed from about 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday for the car show.
For additional information, call Brent Mock (574) 527-9563.